samantha & ryan wanted to be married surrounded by the mountains, their dear families & amazing friends. And riverlands red barn in pemberton, bc was the perfect venue to hold all their love & celebration. They told me their wedding style was ‘rustic elegance’ & they completely nailed that beautiful juxtaposition. They formed a team of incredible vendors who poured their hearts & talent into every detail of their wedding day. And all that made their walk into marriage shine a little brighter.
samantha & ryan are the perfect fit for one another – he grounds her down & she fills him up. They really are a dynamic duo. And their wedding day was a reflection of their deep love & appreciation for one another & for the incredible love & affection they have swirling around them. There wasn’t a dry eye in the house during the most heartfelt speeches – celebrating the full richness of family.
for now, here’s a little sneak peek into samantha & ryan’s gorgeous riverlands red barn wedding day…
- venue: http://www.riverlandsweddingsandevents.com
- planner: the extraordinary carlee: https://www.pocketfulproductions.com/
- florist: the uber-talented julia: https://flowersandjules.com/
- hair & m/u: brenda: http://www.brendabakker.com/
- videographers: oleg & alena @ momento films: https://www.mementofilms.ca/
- dress: martina liana from: http://www.bisoubridal.com/
- suit: https://www.indochino.com/
- rings: http://astranova.ca
- caterer: john @ the collective kitchen : http://thecollectivekitchen.ca/
- dj: pete @ coast mountain dj’s: https://www.whistlerglaciergroup.com/
i had the great pleasure of photographing samantha’s maid-of-honour’s & ryan’s groomsman’s wedding on hornby island a few years ago. You can see a slice of emily & tyler’s wedding day amazingness here.