Why aren’t your prices on your website?
– because i want to hear from you! Because learning more about the plans for your day helps us start on a journey of collaboration & creativity. So shoot me an email… i’d love to hear your story.
Are the photos we receive on our usb edited? And can we make prints?
– yes & yes. Every photo you receive is fully edited by me. You’re welcome to order high-quality, guaranteed-beautiful prints through me or you can choose to print the photos yourself for personal use. You will also receive all of your photos resized & web-ready, for easy uploading for all online use.
How many photographs will we receive?
– wedding packages include between 600 – 1000+ photos.
When will we receive our photos?
– i post a selection of photos from your day on my blog usually within a month of your wedding day. They’ll give you a taste of what’s to come. Your final gallery & usb are delivered 6-12 weeks after your wedding day.
Will there be an online gallery to share with family & friends?
– yes, absolutely. You’ll receive a gallery with all of your finalized photos. It’s the easiest way to share your photos with family and friends. And there’s a shopping cart on the gallery making it easy for your tribe to order prints & products through me should they choose.
Do you use a second shooter or associate?
– i’m a bit of a one-woman-band. Every photo on my website & blog has been taken by me. I work in an unobtrusive way to capture honest, heartfelt images for you. It’s what i do best. That said, if you have a very large wedding or would truly prefer having a second shooter, i have a list of other fabulous professionals, (who’s work is similar to my own), who i’m happy to hire as a 2nd photographer, at cost.
Do you photograph engagement sessions & are they included in your wedding packages?
– i love engagement sessions. They’re a fabulous way for us to get to know one another with camera in hand & to capture this incredible time in your relationship. A chance to change up locations, clothing choices (if you like) & concentrate on capturing the truth of your beautiful connection, this path leading to your wedding day. I offer engagement sessions as add-ons to my wedding packages as many of the weddings i photograph are destination weddings, so you & i don’t always live close by.
What kind of coverage can we have on our day?
– i offer 3 packages – 8, 10 & All-Day coverage. I offer 8+ hour coverage because i truly believe a wedding day is much more than the highlighted moments we often think about when planning a wedding. Those extra hours allow for more captures of the moments between the moments, the candid, spontaneous happenings that make your wedding day story unique & amazing. That time together tells your story from the anticipation of getting-ready through to your time gathered together at your reception.
Do you photograph elopements & smaller weddings?
– yes! I love intimate weddings & elopements & i have a special wedding package for smaller weddings & weekdays weddings.
Do you offer photo books?
– yes. Every one of my wedding packages comes with a gorgeous modern photo book. Because as valuable as the digital files are, it’s important to remember those beautiful moments need to be printed! Seeing your story reflected in a custom designed photo book allows you to relive those moments every time you open up the pages. In this rapidly changing digital age, printed photographs are becoming increasingly more valuable. You may see some online samples here.
Do you travel?
– yes, for sure. Most of the weddings i photograph are on vancouver island, the gulf islands, vancouver, pemberton & the lower mainland. For weddings within bc, i have a fantastic camper van, my home away from home, so i’m able to keep my travel fees down because i don’t need additional accommodation. For national & international destinations, please enquire.
Are you insured?
Do you have back-up gear?
– yes, absolutely. I always carry a variety of professional quality cameras & lenses, so no matter what happens, i’m able to beautifully photograph the moments of your day.
We love your photographs! How do we book you?
– so great to hear! Just hit the contact link above to get in touch. I look forward to hearing about your story!